Night Patrol Security and Monitoring in Auckland and Christchurch
At Platform 4, we offer a range of security services. Among these are night patrol security services and monitoring services. Our staff are reliable and highly trained, ready to service your every security need. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and always ensure the job is done to the best of our abilities. Your security is our priority and we have the experience and skills to work across a range of environments such as commercial, retail, hospitality, construction sites, schools and events.
Find out more
At Platform 4 we are the experts, with a wealth of industry experience. Trust us with your next security services need today and you won’t be disappointed. For more information on our highly skilled team click here.
For more information on us and our professional services please do not hesitate to contact us. You can call us at 09 281 5080 or email us at email@example.com We are always happy to provide you with any further information you may require.
Platform 4 Group works in partnership with most alarm monitoring and installation companies so whether it’s a complete alarm service including 24 hour monitoring, panic alarms, intruder alarms, medical alerts, smoke detectors, fire safety equipment, public address networks we do it right. Getting the right system for you is extremely important and we know that, with our brief, our suppliers will have the right alarm system for you at the right price.
Our points of difference
- Reporting and Feedback
- Extensive experience in alarm monitoring
- Leading edge technology in signaling equipment
- Secure wireless data network
- Fully trained monitoring staff
Our Mobile Patrol protection is managed how it should be, highly visible vehicles with highly visible uniformed officers watching your premises in the way you want. Accurate data on visits can be supplied. High visibility warning notices on the boundaries of your property plus useful additional work such as H&S checks on equipment, closing and opening of premises, checking lighting and heating etc.
- Staff Quality
- Training of Staff
- Customer Service Approach
- Alarm Response Call outs AR dockets are left onsite (where possible). Commercial clients receive AR docket and email summary to designated contact person.
- Tracking Vehicle GPS Reports. Emailed to client monthly or as requested.
- Tourtrax Reports. Emailed to client monthly or as requested.
- Emailed ‘Exception Reports’ (problems and faults found) free of charge.
- Keyholding – complimentary
- Staff welfare checks included.